Medicinal herbs to increase potency in men have long been considered the best medicine for solving intimate problems and strengthening men's health. It's no secret that herbal medicine is a powerful tool in the fight against bad erections, premature ejaculation and other sexual dysfunctions. Medicinal herbs contain natural antioxidants, vitamins, macro and microelements, flavonoids and other substances necessary for every man.
Herbal medicine begins after diagnosis by a doctor. Only a specialist can give permission for herbal treatment. The specialist himself will prescribe the herbs and herbal preparations needed to eliminate erectile dysfunction. Upon completion of the course (at least 1 month), you must adhere to the consumption of a type of plant. During the course of therapy, you need to monitor your own well-being and health. If there is an improvement or, on the contrary, there are side effects.
In general, herbal treatments are completely safe and non-toxic. All medicinal plants have long been present in various medicines from ancient healers and healers. Traditional medicine has preserved these recipes until our times. By the way, some people even make vaginal thrush candles from herbs.
What kind of herbs are best taken to increase potency? How to prepare solutions and decoctions, and according to what scheme to drink? An overview of medicinal plants that help to increase potency will help determine the method of treatment.
The best herbs to increase potency in men
Lemon balm helps to quickly restore potency and eliminate erectile dysfunction. The main properties of this plant:
- stimulation of spermatogenesis;
- normalization of hormonal imbalance;
- an increase in the concentration of adrenaline and norepinephrine in the body;
- improvement in sexual functions;
- impotence prevention;
- increased power.
Lemongrass contains bioactive lignan substances, which contribute to the natural production of the hormone testosterone. He is responsible for libido and erection. Schizandra berries are rich in vitamins and amino acids. The plant also contains pectin, manganese, zinc, copper, selenium, zinc. In the composition of this herb, no harmful alkaloids and glycosides were found. It is necessary to store the berries very carefully - they cannot be stored in metal containers. Otherwise you can get very poisoned.
How to use
Instant-acting herbs for potency in men are a real chance to quickly restore an erection and improve your sex life. Schisandra is one of those plants. It helps to prolong intercourse and has the most beneficial effect on the entire male body. To increase potency, the following remedies are used from lemongrass:
- Seed tincture. For your preparation, take 10 g of seeds and pour 50 g of vodka into them. Insist on the medicine for 2 weeks, filter before use and take 30 drops three times a day before meals.
- Red fruit infusion. Pour boiling water over the fruit. Take a tablespoon of raw material and a liter of liquid. Insist 10 hours, filter. Accepted during the day.
- Seed powder. This remedy is consumed in 0. 5 g after meals.
- Berries. Just before intercourse, eat 3-5 lemongrass berries.
This plant is truly magical for all men. Lemongrass burns completely to replace chemical medications in treating various disorders in the genital area. Schisandra berries and seeds can transform your sex life for the better.
Ginseng root is especially effective in increasing potency. The ginseng plant is also used to treat peptic ulcers, bleeding gums and chronic inflammation. Ginseng and its root increase blood circulation to the male genitals, contributing to the rapid refilling of blood in the corpus cavernosum of the penis. As a result, the potency increases, there is a persistent and lasting erection. Substances that ginseng contains:
- dilate blood vessels;
- increase blood flow to the penis;
- lower blood sugar levels;
- increases a man's stamina during intercourse;
- promote a lasting erection;
- stabilize male sexual functions;
- normalizes the work of the heart and blood vessels;
- increases sperm motility.
Ginseng contains a lot of B vitamins, vitamin C, minerals zinc, copper, calcium and fatty acids. The substances present in the plant are synthesized anywhere - root, leaves, trunk, inflorescences. Ginseng is a perennial plant. In the East, it is cultivated in special greenhouses to obtain medicinal raw material.
Ginseng root contains phytosterol, essential oils, panaxic acid, panaxosides, useful alkaloids. The plant extract is widely used in traditional and folk medicine. It is a powerful natural aphrodisiac. For those who don't know which herbs to drink to increase potency, healers recommend using ginseng.
How to use
To increase potency, you must use the following means:
- Non-alcoholic tincture. Grind the plant root, add honey (350 g). Insist on the medicine for 10 days. Take a teaspoon before meals, three times a day.
- Alcohol tincture. Grind the ginseng root, add 200 ml of alcohol to the raw material. The mixture should be infused for a week. Take 20 drops of 2-3 p. daytime.
Ginseng root is included in many dietary supplements designed to reduce potency. The use of this plant will quickly restore male health.
The plant has a tonic and anti-inflammatory effect. It excites the man in bed, increases sexual desire, prolongs sexual intercourse. The healing herb is effective:
- restores sexual dysfunction;
- normalizes blood circulation in the genitals;
- cures urinary and reproductive tract diseases;
- prevents the development of impotence;
- treats prostatitis;
- power up.
Medicinal herbs to increase potency contain many useful substances that man needs. Dubrovnik is no exception. Contains coumarins, tannins, phenocarboxylic acid, flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The plant has no toxic effect on humans.
How to use
Healers recommend using the following remedies to increase potency:
- Dubrovnik infusion. Five teaspoons of dried herbs are placed in 200 ml of boiling water. Insist for about an hour. Taken in equal parts 4 p. In one day. Store the product in the refrigerator for a maximum of 3 days.
- Infused with Dubrovnik, Calamus and Yarrow. The dried herb-based raw materials are collected and poured into boiling water. Yarrow takes 2 parts, calamus root and Dubrovnik 1 part each. The resulting product is insisted and taken in a whole glass three times a day.
The plant has been used to increase potency since ancient times. It also improves blood flow to the genitals, promotes the natural production of male sex hormones, and eliminates stagnant processes in the pelvis. The healing properties of hawthorn have been known for a long time:
- normalization of sexual dysfunction;
- increased power;
- stabilization of hormone levels;
- lowering blood pressure;
- impotence prevention;
- Improved erection.
This medicinal herb contains fatty acids, pectins, phytosterols, citric and tartaric acids, acetylcholine, flavonoids. Also, the composition of the medicinal herb includes tannins, essential oils and vitamins. All substances synthesized in the fruits and leaves of hawthorn have a beneficial effect on the urinary reproductive system of men.
How to use
For the treatment of impotence and erectile dysfunction, the following remedies are shown:
- Alcohol tincture. Fresh or dried fruits of the plant are used. They must be filled with 100 ml of alcohol. The mixture is covered and insisted for about a week. Then the product must be well filtered. Drink 30 drops before meals, three times a day.
- Hawthorn decoction. A non-alcoholic product is prepared in the following way: dry raw materials are poured with 300 ml of water and placed in the fire. The product is prepared for 20 minutes. Then the broth is cooled and 70 ml are drunk. Take before meals, three times a day.
Hawthorn is an herb that provides tangible treatment results. You can buy herbs to increase potency in men from pharmacies. It is very easy to prepare the necessary medicinal tinctures and decoctions at home.
Sometimes herbs to increase potency in men can be useless. In this case, we recommend the use of medicines based on natural ingredients.